Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Ashley Orf - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Do you strive to set yourself apart from all the others?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Garland, TX.
- Our office is open 8:30 - 5:30 M-F.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- I am a proud graduate of Western Governors University.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
- We have 27 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and New Agent Program Qualifier
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)